CHOOSE YOUR SPACE
Join the Pack!
– WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO CAMPUS –
Housing Selection for the coming year gets underway in July!
- Your first step in choosing a space for the coming year will be to find and match with the roommate of your choice. (If you want a roommate.) We expect that My College Roomie will send out invites on Monday, June 13 via your WOU email to access their system, create a profile and then find and match with your perfect roommate!
- Next, students will access their Housing Overview page to see Housing Selection start days and times by 5 pm, on Friday, July 22.
- From there, starting Monday, July 25 we will open the Housing Selection process for you to choose your space!
- Use the link below to access our detailed Selection Timeline
Our priority is and will be the safety of our residents. Please check back often as updates will be made as we assess the situation as it applies to our preparations for Fall term and the coming academic year.
Start dates and times will be released 5 pm, July 22 on your Housing Overview page. PLAN AHEAD so that you or the person in your group with the earliest start date/time can access the system asap after their start time rolls around. The sooner you login and choose, the less competition you will have for the space that you want!
Housing Selection Questions
Chances are that if you are unsure of something, someone else is as well. With so many changes we have had to make this year in response to COVID-19, to our process, our room configurations and our timelines, questions are going to arise! Take a look at our FAQ page(s) and see if you can find the answers to your questions. If not, please feel free to contact University Housing – we are here to help in any way that we can!
You are the reason that we do what we do – if we can be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us!