Living on Campus 2022-23
We look forward again, to having the campus community “Together Again” for an in-person fall term. This is exciting news! Now more than ever . . .
- You will have great opportunities to meet new people.
- You will have a built-in support system from peers and your friends – all close by.
- Residential staff will be there to help you succeed – both academically and personally.
- You are safe. There is an entire network in place to keep you and your possessions are safe here on campus.
- The time you save by not cooking, cleaning and maintaining gives you more time to study, to have time with your friends and to graduate on time.
- It is ultra-convenient. Driving and parking? Optional, for our residential students!