Undergraduate application for admission – new freshmen and transfer students

Please read before proceeding with the application!

You will start by creating an account

You will be asked for your Social Security number when you start the application. Not having a SSN is not a barrier to finishing the online application. If you are an undocumented or DACA student, please also visit our tuition equity webpage.

After you create an account and start your application

You don’t have to finish the application all at once. You have up to two months to complete it before your info is removed from the database. After you complete and submit your application, you won’t be able to make changes yourself, so take your time. If you need help with changes after submitting the application, contact If you need to update your residency information, fill out the residency form and email

Acknowledgement of responsibilities:

The information that I am providing for my application is complete and accurate. I am responsible for any incomplete/inaccurate information that may delay the processing of my application.

Freshman: I will submit official high school transcripts. Additionally, I will review this checklist to determine if I should submit SAT/ACT scores, a letter of recommendation, or a personal statement.

Transfer: I will submit official transcripts from every college or university I’ve attended. See checklist for more information

Post-Baccalaureate Applications College

Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university may take additional undergraduate coursework before applying to a graduate program, seeking a second degree or for personal enrichment.

Students who received a bachelor’s degree from Western Oregon University can apply for post-bacc admission. Those with a degree from another college or university must pay a $60 fee.