Hall government positions provide valuable real-life experiences, and joining hall government is the perfect stepping stone for getting involved in any future leadership position on campus. All meetings and programs coordinated by the RHA are open and almost always free for residents.
RHA MISSION STATEMENT
As RHA we strive to create a sense of belonging and inspire growth through building communities, creating leaders, and supporting our residents.
To attain our mission, we will hold enriching events, foster Hall Governments, and advocate for our residents.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 503-838-8561
RHA EXECUTIVE BOARD
- PRESIDENT: McKenzie Wolfe-Webb
- VICE PRESIDENT: Elizabeth "ZZ" Braatz
- NATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR: Tim Cross
- FINANCE DIRECTOR: Channing Bushman
- PROGRAMMING COORDINATOR: Susie Krall
- PUBLICIST/HISTORIAN: Cayla Russell
- SECRETARY/WEBMASTER: Hannah Metcalf
- FIRST-YEAR LIASON: Benjamin Cole