Free Microsoft Office
- Click on this link and use your School Email
- Choose the option to be a student.
- Fill in the blanks to create your Microsoft account. You will also need to log into your school email and access a code that microsoft has sent you.
- The next page will ask if you want to invite anyone, you may skip this part by clicking "Skip" at the bottom of the list.
- In the top right corner of the next page, there will be a "Download" option, go ahead and click it and your download will start.
- After it is done downloading, click on the installer and follow the instructions that it prompts.
- When it is finished, you should see each of the Office suite programs on your computer!
Free for Residents!
All services are offered for free for residents living on campus! We're here to help you with any software issues you might be having! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help get your computer up and running!
We do not have any services for Off-Campus residents, but if you have questions feel free to contact us anyway and we can help!
Residential Computing Is Open 10am-5pm Monday Through Friday
(503) 838-9201 | or e-mail: email@example.com| or Come Visit us in the RSC