Transfer Pathways

Home » Articulation Agreements » Tag Agreements


Tag Agreements

Transfer admission guarantees for California Community College students

WOU maintains Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) with a number of community colleges throughout California. In order to gain admission to WOU as a transfer student, applicants must:

  • Complete at least 24 transferable college-level semester credits
  • Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.25 in all college-level coursework attempted
  • Be in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing at all previous colleges attended
  • Complete the following English and math course equivalents with grades of C- or better:
    • Cerritos College: English 100, Math 112 or higher
    • Chaffey College: English 1B, Math 25 or higher
    • Citrus College: English 101, Math 170 or higher
    • Fullerton College: English 100F, Math 100F or higher
    • Glendale Community College: English 101, any transferable math class (click here for details)
    • Golden West College: English 100, Math 100 or higher
    • Los Angeles City College: English 101, Math 215 or higher
    • Mt. San Antonio College: English 1A, Math 100 or higher
    • Orange Coast College: English A100, Math A115 or higher
    • Pasadena City College: English 1A, any transferable math class (click here for details)
    • Pierce College: English 101, Math 140 or higher
    • Rio Hondo Community College: English 101, Math 120 or higher
    • Riverside City College: English 1A, Math 1A or higher
    • Saddleback College: English 1B, Math 7 or higher
    • San Bernardino Valley College: English 101, Math 102 or higher
    • Santa Barbara City College: English 110, any transferable math class (click here for details)
    • Santa Monica College: English 1 and 2, any transferable math class (click here for details)
    • Santa Rosa Junior College: English 1A, Math 25 or higher
    • Santiago Canyon College: English 101, Math 140 or higher
    • All other California community colleges: Contact for specific English and math course equivalents.

In addition to these requirements, students are encouraged to complete the IGETC or CSU GE. Please visit this webpage or contact to determine specific requirements for your major/minor.