Pursuing your first 4 year degree?

Paths to Teacher Licensure

Undergraduate Degree

B.S. in Education – multiple grade-level and subject-area concentrations

Wanting to start at your local community college?

Teacher Pathways – start at your local community college and Transfer to WOU when you’re ready. You earn the same degree as those who start and finish at WOU.

Minors, Certificates, and Endorsements

Non-Licensure Programs

Already have a 4 year Degree?

Paths to Teacher Licensure


Licensure-Only Option (for students who already have an undergraduate degree) 

ESOL Endorsement and/or Minor (for students pursuing teacher licensure)


Non-Licensure Programs

Graduate Endorsements and Certificates