Winter Term Move In
WINTER TERM MOVE-IN DAY: SUNDAY, JANUARY 5, 2020 – NOON
Winter Term will officially begin with the opening of the Residence Halls at Noon, on Sunday, January 5th.
NEW INCOMING STUDENTS: WELCOME to our Beautiful Campus! It is going to be a GREAT Term!
Housing Staff will be on hand to welcome new and returning students starting at Noon on Sunday.
- NEW RESIDENTS: CHECK-IN IS FROM NOON – 3 PM.
NOTE: ALL NEW RESIDENTS WILL NEED TO ELECTRONICALLY SIGN/SUBMIT THEIR CONTRACT AND COMPLETE & SUBMIT THEIR EMERGENCY AUTHORIZATION FORMS* BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS TO CHECK IN.
Contracts and Forms will be be released in late December, once available: Log onto your Housing Overview page. Access both documents from the drop-down menu under Apps & Forms on the left.
* ATTENTION: We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the submission of the Emergency Contact Form. Please continue to attempt to electronically submit this form prior to January 5th. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.
PLAN TO CHECK INTO THE HALL WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO.
FOR EXACT LOCATIONS USE THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS THE MOVE-IN DAY MAP:
To check into your room or apartment, report as follows: (Current check in locations are marked with a yellow star on the campus map).
- Ackerman – Report to Ackerman Hall
- Heritage – Report to Heritage Hall
- Landers and Barnum – Report to the second floor lounge in Landers Hall
- Arbor Park – Report to Sequoia Commons
We will take it from there!
- NOTE: Students moving out of the halls on or after January 5, 2020 will be charged for a minimum of 10 days room and board.
Plans Change? Contact University Housing asap
- EMERGENCY LATE ARRIVALS 3 PM – 9 PM: Until 9 p.m. late arrivals should continue to report to the building they have been assigned to for check-in. Look for check-in information posted in each hall. Should you need assistance, go to the Residential Service Center (RSC), located on the ground floor, north side of the Valsetz Dining Hall complex (Open until 9 p.m.), (D-3 on the Campus Map). or call them for assistance: 503-838-8363.
- NOTE: Arrival and Check-ins after 9:00 pm are not available. Please come to the Housing Office the following morning.
RETURNING RESIDENTS: WELCOME BACK TO WINTER TERM! Make it a good one!
- RETURNING RESIDENTS: Starting at Noon, you will have access to your room or apartment.
- Students who were placed in Butler Hall for Winter Break: You will have access to your academic room starting at Noon. You must complete your move back to your regular room and turn in your Winter Break Room key/fob to the RSC by 5 PM, Sunday, January 5.
- REMEMBER: Any resident who moves out of the halls on or after January 5, 2020 will be charged for a minimum of 10 days room and board.
QUESTIONS? Contact University Housing
You will find the following and more:
- The Guide to Residential Living
- The Code of Student Responsibility
- Fire and Life Safety Information
- University Security – Fire & Life Safety Report