Digital Diplomas & Certificates
WOU has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma.
It’s fast, free, and shareable.
How to Get It
Graduates will receive an email and text notification with instructions for electronically claiming their diploma and/or certificate.
Follow these simple steps:
• Check your WOU email and text messages for the award notification.
• Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
• Share your digital diploma and/or certificate on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter or download a secure .pdf version.
Your digital diploma and/or certificate will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again – at no cost to you.
Your diploma and/or certificate will be sent to your WOU email address. You may update your Parchment account to your personal email address.
What You Can Do with It
• Easily share your digital diploma and/or certificate with employers with a secure and verified link
• Share with family and friends on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
View or Download
• View your digital diploma and/or certificate online at any time with permanent access
• Download your digital diploma and/or certificate and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
• Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.