Graduates will receive an email and text notification with instructions for electronically claiming their diploma and/or certificate.
Follow these simple steps:
• Check your WOU email and text messages for the award notification.
• Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
• Share your digital diploma and/or certificate on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter or download a secure .pdf version.
Your digital diploma and/or certificate will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again – at no cost to you.
Your diploma and/or certificate will be sent to your WOU email address. You may update your Parchment account to your personal email address.
• Easily share your digital diploma and/or certificate with employers with a secure and verified link
• Share with family and friends on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
View or Download
• View your digital diploma and/or certificate online at any time with permanent access
• Download your digital diploma and/or certificate and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
• Many countries recognize digital diplomas. Parchment Award diplomas are supporting the needs of international credentials.