4.1. Faculty Senate President's Report (PDF) (Kristin Latham-Scott)
4.2. University President's Report (Rex Fuller)
4.3. Provost's Report (PDF) (Rob Winningham)
4.4. Interinstitutional Faculty Senate (Erin Baumgartner, Tad Shannon)
4.5. General Education (Camila Gabaldón)
No old business.
No new business.
No discussion items.
7.1. Today at WOU new website (link) (Marion Barnes)
7.2. University Council Academic Advising Taskforce (PDF) (Niki Weight)
7.3. Regional Resources Center on Deafness updates (PDF) (Chad Ludwig)
The mission of the Faculty Senate is to lead faculty in fulfilling their responsibilities in the shared governance of the university and to represent faculty interests to university and community stakeholders. The Faculty Senate serves as a liaison between faculty and administration. Responsibilities include the following:
- ensuring that academic freedom is encouraged and protected;
- overseeing curriculum development that promotes student learning in alignment with identified university student learning goals and outcomes;
- participating in the review and implementation of the strategic plan of the university;
- informing faculty about university policies, procedures, and substantive changes made by the administration; and
- making recommendations to faculty and administration on policies to improve the learning environment.
Documents and Links
Faculty Senate President, Kristin Latham-Scott
Phone: 503 838 8868