The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs (VPSA) is charged with the responsibility of providing student support services and assistance to all WOU students. If you have a question or concern about an aspect on-campus and don’t know where to start, our office can assist you. Here are some of the services provided to students by the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs:
- Ombudsperson: Assist students in navigating the University and serving as Ombudsperson. Link to Guide To Campus Resources brochure.
- WOLF Ride: Administer WOLF Ride. Link to WOU’s Safe Ride Program.
- National Student Exchange: Administer the National Student Exchange Program (NSE). Link to NSE.
- All Student Email: Assist students in setting their all student email preferences and approval of all student email submission. Link to All Student Email Preference Instructions and All Student Email Policy.
- Policies: Advise students on University Policies and Procedures.
- Student Travel: Oversee student travel policy and procedure. Links to Student Travel Request Form and Travel Forms Flow Chart.
- Campus Posting Approval: Approve flyers and posters displayed on-campus: Links to Poster Location Handout and to Campus Posting Policy.
- Work Over 20 Hours: Review requests for students to work over 20 hours per week on-campus: Link to Request Form.
- Student Grievance & Complaint Support: Assist students with academic and non academic grievance processes.
- Reporting: Assist campus with incident reporting including bias reporting, anonymous sexual assault/misconduct reporting, and student of concern reporting. Link to reporting forms.
- Emergency Student Aid: If you are facing some financial hardships or emergency needs, contact our office to learn more about emergency student aid grants and loans.
- Oregon Voter Registration: Provide information and resources for Oregon elections. Link to Register students to vote.