Housing Renewal Agreement
By participating in the Housing Renewal Room Selection Process (this includes being pulled in as a roommate) you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- I will be eligible to update my preferences, browse room choices and make my selection or be pulled into a space for next year via the Housing Renewal Selection Process that is tentatively scheduled to take place Spring Term 2022.
- If I do not choose or am not pulled into a room, I am not obligated to anything.
- When the housing renewal selection process starts in Spring Term, I may sign-up for a specific room or apartment for next year and/or select (a) roommate(s). If I choose, or am pulled into a room or apartment by someone else, I am committing to a housing reservation for the 2022-23 academic year.
- I understand that if I choose a space in the Arbor Park apartments (Cedar, Noble and Spruce Halls) that these facilities are Gender Inclusive. If the apartment is not full, students of different genders may choose a space or be placed within the apartment.
- I understand that I must complete my housing renewal by the close of the current academic year, follow through and live in the space that I contract for, and that I must register for, and attend classes at WOU Fall term, 2022. (6 credit hours for graduate students, 8 credit hours for undergrad students). Registration for classes for Fall Term 2022 will be checked by late Summer. Failure to register for classes (see above for requirements) may result in the cancellation of my reservation. Cancellation fees may apply.
- I also understand that I may cancel my reservation without penalty until 5:00 pm, June 3, 2022. If I should cancel after 5:00 pm, June 3, 2022, I will be subject to the $450 Financial Commitment fee which will be applied to my student account. Any cancellation will result in my forfeiture of any Housing Renewal Rewards.
- I understand that University Housing may move students to meet the occupancy needs of the program. Every attempt will be made to notify me in the event that adjustments in my placement are needed.