Before you get started there is some information you should have ready:
- All transcripts,
- Other high school information (i.e.. address, counselor's name, C.E.E.B. code, etc.)
- Any College information
- Citizenship information, and veteran's information (if applicable).
Important online payment information
- please read before proceeding!
- Credit card: WOU only accepts MasterCard online. If you wish to pay with Visa, contact the Office of Admissions at 503-838-8211 or toll free 1-877-877-1593 to make a payment by telephone.
- Electronic check: You will be asked to provide an ID when paying by electronic check. The ID is the password you created for your online application for admission.
- Check: If you wish to pay with a check, please submit your application without payment. Checks can be mailed to: Office of Admissions, Western Oregon University, 345 N. Monmouth Ave, Monmouth, OR 97361
- OUS deferral: Students who qualify for a fee deferral using the Oregon University System Request for Deferral of Application Fee for Admissions form may submit their online application without payment. A printable copy of the form can be found at http://www.ous.edu/stucoun/prospstu/files/2010-11 Deferral Form.pdf. Please mail or fax (503-838-8067) your completed deferral form to the Office of Admissions. Note: A fee deferral is not a waiver of the application fee.
Once you enter the system,
You will not be obligated to fill out every section in one sitting.
You will have an account which you may return to at any time to fill/update your application.
Once you have completed and submitted the application,
Please request that your official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores be sent to the Office of Admissions. High school seniors with college credit are required to provide an official transcript from the institution awarding the credit. Transfer students are required to provide transcripts from every college or university attended.
Official transcripts and test scores should be mailed to:
- Office of Admissions
Western Oregon University
345 N. Monmouth Avenue
Monmouth, OR 97361
Please Note: After two months of inactivity, your information will be deleted from the database.
OnLine applications: click below
If you would like a paper application:
please contact the admissions office
To request an application and other admissions related material.