- Fully admitted undergraduates of senior standing: applicants should apply 1 term before the start of their senior year. Senior status is recognized as earning 135 credits or more.
- Cumulative WOU GPA of 3.2 or above
- Pursuing an undergraduate program identified as participating in an approved AUMP
- Meets any requirements set by the graduate program that are in excess of the above stated minimum requirements
1. Apply for WOU Graduate/AUMP admission:
- Complete WOU Application for Graduate Admission online.
- Indicate that you are applying for both AUMPathway and select your choice of graduate program.
- The $60 application fee will be waived.
- Cumulative WOU GPA of 3.2 or above is required. (No exceptions to GPA will be allowed)
2. Complete the program application to graduate school:
- Meet with the graduate program coordinator and undergraduate advisor to create a plan that ensures the graduate courses satisfy both the undergraduate and graduate degree requirements.
- Students accepted into the AUMP program will be conditionally admitted to WOU Graduate Programs. AUMP students must meet university requirements for graduate admission to become fully admitted to the selected graduate program after completion of their WOU bachelor’s degree.