- Fully admitted undergraduates of senior standing: applicants should apply 1 term before the start of their senior year. Senior status is recognized as earning 135 credits or more.
- Cumulative WOU GPA of 3.2 or above
- Pursuing an undergraduate program identified as participating in an Approved Pathway.
- Meets any requirements set by the graduate program that are in excess of the above stated minimum requirements
1. AUMP Application Process:
- Complete the AUMPathway Application with both your undergraduate advisor and the graduate program coordinator to ensure the graduate courses satisfy both the undergraduate and graduate degree requirements.
- Submit the completed AUMPathway Application to the Graduate Admissions Coordinator. Email to email@example.com or return directly to the Graduate Programs Office.
The Graduate Office will send you an email confirmation that your AUMPathway Application was received and provide detailed instructions regarding the Graduate Admission application. (Please do not submit the Graduate Application until your Approval Form has been accepted)
2. After AUMP Admission:
- Students accepted into the AUMP program will be conditionally admitted to WOU Graduate Programs. AUMP students must meet university requirements for graduate admission to become fully admitted to the selected graduate program after completion of their WOU bachelor’s degree.
- Successfully complete your bachelor’s degree and begin your master’s degree.