Complete the General Scholarship Application on https://wou.academicworks.com. You must have a WOU Portal username and password to access the General Scholarship Application. This will automatically place your application into all of the categories that you are eligible for.
General Scholarship Applications Generally end on March 1.
Please contact Professor David Janoviak
to reserve an audition/interview spot.
Theatre Scholarships are available to new, incoming theatre majors. In order to be eligible for a theatre scholarship you must:
• be a full time student at WOU
• be a declared theatre major
• have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
• maintain a cumulative 3.0 or higher GPA to continue a renewable scholarship
• sign up for an Audition or interview
– Full time enrolled
– WOU undergraduate
– Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
– Completed one year at WOU or is in the process of completing their third quarter of first academic year at WOU
– Must plan to be enrolled full time in the subsequent academic year
– Music, theater, dance, or the arts major
Audition is required. The audition consists of a monologue, song, and an optional dance piece. Preference will be given to students who prepare an audition consisting of all three.
– Students with singing, acting or dancing abilities
– Students participating in activities in the various areas of the performing arts on the WOU campus
– Students with high academic achievement
Contact Michael Phillips at email@example.com to schedule your audition.