Western Oregon University’s Graduates of the Last Decade make up a great percentage of the alumni population. Your connection to WOU is recent and strong and we want you to be an active member of your alumni body.
- Let us know what you’re up to! Click here to update your contact info and post an alumni note. This is a fun way to see what your old classmates are up to!
- Visit wou.edu/giving to make a gift.
Western Oregon University has six levels of giving based upon cumulative gifts received during each fiscal year (July 1-June 30).
You are invited to join WOU’s premier young alumni giving society reserved exclusively for graduates of the last decade. Joining the GOLD President’s Club is a way for young alumni to give at leadership levels appropriate to their stage in life. Young alumni can join at special, reduced giving levels according to graduation years and still receive all the benefits that President’s Club donor would receive.
GOLD President’s Club
|Year of graduation||Yearly donation||Year of graduation||Yearly donation|
Why become a GOLD President’s Club member?
- Receive recognition in special publications such as the WOU Magazine and Honor Roll of Donors.
- Receive personalized VIP communication and invitations to regional member receptions held throughout the year.
- Make plans to connect with other young alumni.
- Take pride in knowing that you are one of WOU’s most distinguished supporters.
Are you married to a fellow WOU GOLD alum? GOLD alumni couples are allowed to give at the level of the younger alum, and their gifts count twice in participation rates!
Please consider securing your position in the GOLD President’s Club today. Your support will ensure that deserving and talented students enjoy the “Western Experience” as you did. Click here to give now.