A webinar is a web based application for delivering presentations to audiences over a computer. Webinars are used to deliver information, online training materials, learning modules, and user desktop sharing. All can occur in real time or be recorded for later viewing. Presenters may choose audio-only or video-based formats.
- Good method for sharing computer presentations among individuals at different locations.
- Allows sharing of files and can view files live in the online “meeting space.”
- A slow connection will affect the presentation.
- For audio interaction, users must use a headset with microphone or use a phone bridge.
- Difficult to use in group situations.
- Open Meeting: 100.
Equipment / Available Connection
- WOU long distance rates, if they apply.
- Service Request: 503-838-8154