Room videoconferencing is a way for groups of persons in multiple locations to interact via video and audio. Zoom is our primary campus supported soft codec. Although, we also support Google Meet, FaceTime, Webex, and other video conferencing software apps.
Room videoconferencing generally occurs in designated rooms that are equipped with cameras, audio systems, and presentation technology. UCS technicians are available to assist with your IT needs.
- Allows you to see and hear conference participants and converse in real time.
- This technology is suited for events in small or large rooms.
- Multiple presentation technologies may be incorporated into the conference. Contact University Computing Solutions for details.
- Quality interactions are dependent upon room design and proper integration of presentation media — some locations may not be optimal.
- On-campus rooms and remote sites require advanced scheduling.
Equipment / Available Rooms
- We are adding new equipment all of the time. Please contact UCS for the most up-to-date list of video enabled rooms.
- University Computing Solutions – Service Request Desk 503-838-8925