Welcome to WolfLink!
WolfLink, powered by Handshake, is an online service that employers and recruiters can use to post job, internships, volunteer opportunities, etc for Western Oregon University Students and Alumni. If you would like to post a position on Handshake, you must register as an Employer/Recruiter to be added to our system.
When creating your Employer Contact Profile, you will have the option to engage with multiple Universities and Colleges along side Western Oregon University. WOU is connected to many of the higher education institutions throughout Oregon and across the United States. Feel free to post here, and advertise everywhere!
New Users: Registration Information
- Visit Handshake and Sign Up for an Account.
- Follow “How to Create an Employer Contact Profile” here.
- Within 48 hours, SLCD Staff will approve your account or follow up for more information.
- You will then be directed to confirm your employer agency, or create a new one.
- Once your profile is updated you can enter or search jobs, register for events, and other use other exciting features of this system.
Returning Users: Forgotten Password
- Visit Handshake.
- Enter in your Account email; this should bring up your logo to the left.
- Choose to login with email and password.
This should bring you to a screen with the option of “forgot your password”.
- You can click the “need help” button as well to access articles on how to perform many tasks within the system as well.
You must enter in an email address as part of this process.
How to Create an Employer Handshake Profile graphic
Questions? Contact us via phone or email below