Brought to you by WOU Campus Dining
Featuring Pam the Baker!
Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
1 1/4 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
1 1/4 Cup of Sugar
1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 Cup of Flour or Gluten Free Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin and sugar together.
2. Add oil and mix well. Add all dry ingredients and mix just until you can’t see the flour anymore. You do not want to overmix it.
3. Scoop into the muffin pans that are greased or that have muffin liners. Fill with about 1/4 cup of batter per mufin.
4. Top with turbinado or crystal sugar
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until done. Rotate halfway through!