- Beginning summer 2023, health care is available to all WOU students registered for one or more credits of WOU classes (student must be located in Oregon).
- All clinical services are provided by licensed nurse practitioners and are supported by medical assistants
- Office visits are free! Fees may be assessed for certain services. For a complete list, see the 23-24 OAR fee schedule.
- The SHCC offers FREE cold and flu kits (medicine, thermometers, throat lozenges, etc.) to help keep you healthy during the school year! Stop by and pick one up today.
- The SHCC also offers FREE condoms.
Please call 503-838-8313 or stop by the Student Health & Counseling center.
Reminder: We would like to remind our clients that if you do not cancel your appointment, your student account will be charged a “no show fee” of $50. This applies for both counseling and medical appointments. If you have questions about how to cancel an appointment, please contact our main desk at (503) 838-8313.
*Appointment availability may be subject to center case load and provider schedule availability.
Types of medical services offered:
- Treatment of acute injury and illness
- Assist with the management of chronic illness
- Women’s health care: contraceptive counseling, pap smears, breast exams, pregnancy testing and counseling
- STI testing, counseling, and confidential HIV testing
- Limited laboratory testing
- Limited medication dispensing
- Sports and work physicals
- Nutritional Counseling
- Excision and wart removal
- Health Promotion education and programming