WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
Our Campus Dining team have worked continuously to make sure our guests are have been taken care of throughout this pandemic. Check out some of the safety protocols that continue at our Dining locations on campus.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Valsetz Dining Hall and Caffe Allegro will be open Spring Term to serve the WOU community!
Welcome back to Campus!
WEARING FACE MASKS
As per campus policy, face covering are welcome, but no longer required within dining locations on campus.
WOU ID READER
- Card swipe devices have been installed at our cashier stations. All guests will be swiping their own cards for payment at our dining locations instead of handing their cards to the cashier. We prefer cashless transactions. Now accepting Apple and Google Pay!
- Mobile ordering is now available! All orders are currently submitted through the Nutrislice App or online at wou.nutrislice.com
- In our C-store there will be a variety of packaged meals and grab & go items available for purchase
- Meals will be served in to-go containers and all condiments/silverware are packaged
- Starting Spring Term – Remember to bring your Re-WOU-sable token with you when you come to pick up your order!
- The dining room and food court will be closed between meal times for sanitizing and cleaning. Our C store will remain open for those who would like a grab and go meal.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers placed throughout Valsetz
- We encourage all of our guests to wash their hands and use hand sanitizer before entering our dining hall
- Campus Dining employees will be frequently cleaning all high touch surfaces
- Plexiglass barries are installed at all stations
GET WELL MEALS
- Students who are in quarantine or need to self isolate on campus can order Meals prepared by Campus Dining through our mobile ordering App Nutrislice or at wou.nutrislice.com. All Meals will be delivered to residents doors.