Click to chat with AdvisingAsk SSA
Click to email Advising We're offline, but you can email us ( and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Transfer students will have a variety of advising options as they begin at WOU. For many transfer students, their first stop on campus is to meet with the SSA. For others, it may be more important to meet with your major and minor advisors to develop and sign a degree plan to be filed in the Registrar’s Office.

Typically, WOU advises that if you have earned an approved transfer degree, that you begin your process with a faculty advisor in the department you are majoring in. You can find a list of approved faculty advisors here. If however, you have not earned a transfer degree, we advise you begin your process in the SSA with a general advisor. They then can review your transfer transcripts and go over the general education requirements with you.




Student Success and Advising

(503) 838-8428 | or e-mail: or | Location: Advising Center