Updates and News
In 2020-21 we are emphasizing the Foundational Skills and Breadth of Knowledge General Education Learning Outcome and the Applied Skills Graduate Learning Outcome.
Need an Overview of what is happening with WOU Assessment in 2020-21?
Mike Baltzley presented a summary of 2020-21 Assessment on Assessment Day
Slides are here: WOU Assessment Day 2020 introduction
Video is here: WOU Assessment Day 2020 introduction
Need some help with a syllabus?
Academic Affairs has put together a comprehensive resource for syllabus planning:
2019-20 Assessment of General Education Learning Outcomes:
- The General Education Professional Learning Community used student work in the First Year Seminars to assess:
2019-20 Assessment of Graduate Learning Outcomes:
- The Graduate Studies Professional Learning Community finalized the development of new Graduate Learning Outcomes and revised the Core Content Knowledge Rubric
2018-19 Assessment of Undergraduate Learning Outcomes:
- Integrative Learning Professional Learning Community
- Diversity and Global Learning Professional Learning Community
- Not sure if you teach a course aligned to one of these goals? Check here: COURSE GOALS
- Check the submission status for your courses here: ULO Assessment Submission Status
2018-19 Assessment of Graduate Learning Outcomes:
- Graduate Studies Professional Learning Community
- DQP learning outcomes refinement
October 31, 2020
- Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2 – 3 pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 1 – 2 pm
- Thursday, Oct. 15, 10 – 11 am
- Tuesday, Oct. 20, 3 – 4 pm
- Friday, Oct. 30, 2 – 3 pm
Click here to join us on Zoom!