Forms & Links
Music Department Forms
- Concert Attendance Report
- Concert Recordings Form
- Instrument Rental Agreement
- Portfolio Contents & Requirements
- Program Evaluation
- Recital Jury Room Reservation Form
- Recital Program Template
- Program Printing Instructions
- Senior Recital Checklist
- Syllabus MUS 304 Junior Recital
- Syllabus MUS 404 Senior Recital
- Syllabus MUS 404 Capstone Project
- Syllabus MUS 406 Individual Study
Registrar’s Office Forms
- Add/Drop, Change of Major, Individualized Course, Overload Petition, and many others
- Course Substitution Form
- Individualized Course Form
Protect Your Hearing!
Musicians work in an environment that often may put them at risk of permanent, disabling hearing loss. Know the dangers and know how to protect the one set of ears you will ever have.
These digital brochures are provided by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) and the Performing Arts Medicine Association (PAMA).
- Basic Information on Hearing Health for Music Administrators and Faculty
- Basic Information on Hearing Health for Music Faculty and Staff
- Hearing Protection Guide for Music Students
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss – Brief Information Sheet for Music Students
- Neuromusculoskeletal Health – Music Student Information Sheet
- Vocal Health – Music Student Information Sheet
Click HERE for more information.