Equal Opportunity & Access
Affirmative Action Salary Report
Annual reports of employee salaries from WOU’s Office of Human Resources are catalogued by Hamersly Library through Primo. WOU login required, or contact email@example.com ”
To view the data click here.
Affirmative Action Plan
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Discrimination Based on Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Age, Marital Status, Sex or Sexual Orientation
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Genetic Information Discrimination
Diversity and Inclusion
At Western we strive to have a diverse and inclusive campus. While Affirmative Action does not specifically deal with diversity it does have a large impact on it – learn more about Western Oregon University’s Diversity and Inclusion Plan.
- Accommodations: Planning and Remodels/Renovations
- Disability Documentation
- Office of Disability Services for Students
- Provision of Support Services and Accommodations: Community Members
- Provision of Support Services and Accommodations: Faculty and Staff
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Employee Accommodation Request Form
- Oregon Pregnancy Accommodation Notice
- Accessibility Information Campus Map
Most Western Oregon University Employees are Responsible Employees, which means they must report any incident of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment to the Title IX Officer. However, the professional staff in two offices (Abby’s House & Student Health & Counseling) are Privileged, and thus not considered Responsible Employees and can maintain confidentiality regarding incidents of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment.
Sexual Misconduct Report Form
If you are experiencing any sort of harassment please contact Human Resources at (503) 838-8490 or for a more urgent issue please contact Campus Public Safety at (503) 838-8490. Other great resources to consider are Abby’s house, and the Health and Counseling Center for students or Canopy (Employeee Assistance Program) for both Faculty and Staff enrolled in a benefit plan.