The Office of Disability Services (ODS) provides reasonable accommodations to ensure that students with disabilities have access to Western Oregon University (WOU) and its programs; through intentional interventions, programs, and services in order that WOU will meet federal requirements, encourage personal growth, and increase effective communication for our students.
Federal Compliance Statement
This office is the official University department to review and house disability documentation as designated by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)
Closed on Campus Holidays
General WOU Accessibility
- POSTER STATEMENT: "If you require an accommodation to participate in a WOU activity, please notify Disability Services at least 72 hours in advance: 503-838-8250 or email@example.com"
- Accessible Map (elevators, parking, ramps, and restrooms)
- To request an interpreter, please fill out the INTERPRETER REQUEST FORM
- WOLF RIDE - Western Oregon University provides free, reliable, and accessible shuttle services to students
- Check back later for the 2020 dates
ASL Interpreted Shows
UPCOMING ASL INTERPRETED SHOWS
Urinetown: The MusicalMusic and Lyrics by Mark HollmanBook and Lyrics by Greg Kotis
Friday, February 28th and Friday, March 6th at 7:30PM
Office of Disability Services
Voice: (503) 838-8250 | VideoPhone: (503) 512-5258 | Fax: (503) 838-8721 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Location: APSC Room 405 | Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
"If you have a disability that may require some accommodation in order to participate in a Western Oregon University class or activity, please notify the Office of Disability Services at 503-838-8250 or email@example.com at least 3 business days in advance. To request an interpreter, please fill out the INTERPRETER REQUEST FORM."