Office of International Education & Development


International Student Forms

As an international student, you may need to complete various forms to ensure that your information is accurate and up-to-date during your academic journey. Below, we’ve outlined some common forms and updates you may encounter along the way.

Please fill out the form you are looking for, sign it, and then you can either drop it off at the OIED office or email it to us at

Immigration Documentation Forms

Academic/Enrollment Forms

Insurance & Payment Forms

Employment Authorization Forms

International Partnerships

Remember to always consult with OIED for guidance on which forms to complete. If you have questions or need assistance with any of these forms or updates, please feel free to reach out to us via email at or visit our office.

We hope this information helps you navigate the necessary paperwork as an international student at WOU.