Welcome to the Arrival Information Service
Find your options for traveling from the airport to Western Oregon University:
- Available curbside at the airport but fares may be high. Sharing the taxi with others may lower the cost.
- Estimated cost: $100-$120 (may vary depending on the time of day and traffic conditions).
- Travel time: Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Contact: Visit the Uber or Lyft websites for more information.
- Groome Transportation is a convenient option for traveling to Western Oregon University in Monmouth, OR from Portland International Airport.
- They offer shuttle services that provide a cost-effective and comfortable way to reach the campus.
- Book your ticket on Groome from PDX to Corvallis, then use Lyft transportation to complete your journey.
- If you arrive at Eugene Airport, follow the same instructions to use Groome to Corvallis and Lyft to Monmouth to get to Western Oregon University.
- Anticipate a travel time of approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The estimated cost for the entire trip is about $75.
Public Transportation option:
(It is not resommended if you have a lot of luggage)
- Please adhere to the instructions outlined in this document. Transportation Option for Int Students.
- Students looking to cut costs can opt for this transportation solution. Cost of the whole trip is about $20.
- Anticipade a travel time of 2 to 3 hours.