Second Week

Not much happening this week other than classes. Still figuring out how to jumble together seminars, tutorials and lectures all into one. It is far more confusing than back home, but it does offer more specialized learning for specific tasks. If only it could be more organized and less of a puzzle.

Didn’t do much other than that, as about the time I recovered from being sick, I got sick again and have been sticking close to campus most of the time. I am too tired to do much, as my American football practice pointed out, when I was coughing and thoroughly exhausted. Still, have met a few ‘mates’ and have a group from England to pal around with. Got to watch NFL games for the first time since I left home. That was a big plus.

No pictures this week, not much to take pictures of and nothing really interesting to photograph. Hopefully I will be traveling more soon and find some dandies.

2 thoughts on “Second Week

1. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been sick again. I hope you recover quickly. I’m glad you’re making friends and have a group of peers to enjoy. When you’re feeling better, take a trip into Liverpool. It’s a lively, interesting city with a rich history that I think you’ll enjoy. Michele

2. Hi I’m Courtney!

So sorry you have been sick a few times! I had the same problem while I was in Mexico over summer so I know how it is! It’s definitely not fun to go through but I hope everything is better now! Have a great trip!