Private Discussions

If you need to correspond with me directly and privately, please use my WOU email,  If I need to correspond directly with you, I’ll use the email address you provided to the Office of Study Abroad and International Exchanges.

Please use private discussions for your specific questions, for concerns, for complaints, or for clarification about assignments.