Mid semester break

Mid semester break down unda! and am having a blast!! missing home but going to the great barrier reef was a blast!! I went with my girlfriend who came down to visit with her dad and brother we went all along the east coast of australia up to brisbane (pronounced brisbin) and then flew up to cairns. We went to the outer reef to snorkel. when we got back we went to my friend Liam’s house. He is the Head RA here where I stay. While there we were in the middle of the bush. So needless to say I saw many kangaroo and lots of other wildlife. today is the Grand Final for Rugby League. This is like their Super Bowl. Also Rugby League is much different than the Rugby we play at home. Also while at Liams house we watched the Grand final for Australian football. after monday school starts back up again. So back to doing homework. Missing back home but absolutely loving it here in Oz and enjoying the kangaroo burgers, tim tams and Vegimite!!

Jake Hyde

One thought on “Mid semester break

1. You’re having the opportunity to see so many amazing things. Tell us more about them. Before writing your next post, read the assignment for “while abroad,” and that will help you explore Australia in a different way. Michele