Jude Law and a Semester Abroad

Thinking about going home is heart breaking. I am not looking forward to it. It’s not that I don’t miss home, it’s that I’ve had such the time of my life here in London that I never want to have to leave this place. A good analogy I thought of for my situation was that I’ve now spent an entire month in Eden and now I’m being forced to move to the garden east of Eden.
This new culture that I have thrown myself into has exceeded my expectations. Since living in London has always been a dream of mine, I imagined it as the greatest city in the world, and that’s exactly the experience I had.
Returning home will get me into a boring summer routine that I have practiced for the last few summers. The only reason I’m considering coming back home is for my two best friends (and my mother of course).

I have a list of things I will miss in London and this is a great place to write them down.
I will miss

• the hussle and bussle of a big city.
  • the new friends I’ve made (british and america)

my class

• the castles all over England

Warwick Caslte

• all the beautiful museums with my favorite artists in them

political picture from the Louve

• the rich history of a city that can date back centuries
  • the gardens I found

Hampstead Heath

• being lost then finding something beautiful
  • ect.

This was a trip and an experience I will never forget. It definitely changed my life for the better. I will forever in my heart call London my home and count down the days until I can return.

xoxo Allison

One thought on “Jude Law and a Semester Abroad

1. I enjoyed your list of things you’ll miss about London. My favorite is “being lost and finding something beautiful.” In many ways that’s a metaphor for life. Often in life when we’re stumbling along and feeling lost, we find something beautiful that opens up a new direction. Michele