Last week :(

We are at the end of our last week.  It is a bitter sweet moment,  I am excited to go home, but I am going to hate leaving the amazing city of Siena!

Here is just a couple of things I have noticed around Italy that is a little strange that I thought I might share with you on my last week.

The lights are very strange, most bathroom lights are outside of the bathroom or you have to have a card or chip to put into a socket to keep the lights on.  Toilets you can decided how much water you want to flush its not a set amount.

All stores usually close around 7-8 PM which is very strange to me.  This does not go for everyone,  but I have met a lot of people who are rude to my friend Sierra and I just because we were american,  On the other hand we did have people that were exceptionally nice to us and went out of their way to help us!

This week I have taken all my finals,  watched some spectacular presentations,  packed up my apartment, and now it is time to go.  Nothing special has really happened this week just the test.

On our last night we had a huge celebration with all our classmates and our teachers.  They took us out to dinner and we stayed out till around 2 am!  At this celebration we had 4 different languages at once!  Those being English, ASL, Italian, LIS (Italian sign.)  All of us knowing a little bit of each language we were able to communicate and have a great time!

I will truly miss every one of my teachers, advisers, and new friends.

Cristine, Kira, I

My advisers!      

Rita deaf culture teacher, Sierra, and I.

Laura my LIS teacher and I

Laura my LIS teacher and I