Queretaro Week 1

Started my classes and the first one is sooo super easy. I hope that they pick up soon. I watched a Korean soap opera with my host family, with Spanish subtitles of course. I thought it wwould be much hotter here than it actually is. Although there is definitely more thunder than I thought. Its honestly exhaisting just being here and adjusting. My body has been feeling weird, but I’m sure that’s normal. I definitely miss my family and my boyfriend but I do like it here. The one thing that I’ve noticed is that my house is really hard to find. And even the taxis have a hard time finding it. In the morning when I go to school I walk 10ish minutes to the bus stop, then take the bus for 10-15min and finish it off by walking about 10-15min from the bus stop the university… its so far! This weekend on Saturday we went to Pena Bernal. It was super beautiful and I bought three wonderful paintings for only 20 pesos each (WOW!). Tomorrow I am moving to a new house so a new adventure is one the horizon. Hopefully one with less mosquitoes to attack me…but that might be wishful thinking.

One thought on “Queretaro Week 1

1. I had so many bugs in my apartment too! It takes me about 30 minutes to walk to school, so i’m wondering if that is pretty normal in other countries. Traveling on weekends is deffinatly a must I try to travel every weekend and it is great!