AKARAKA!!!! 연세 사랑해!!!!

대박!!!! AKARAKA was amazing!!!! So much energy, great company, and we ended the night with eating meat at our spot! I didn’t mention this last week but one of my friends, Annie, has a hurt ankle and needs help going up and down the hills at our campus. This also includes the stairs she had to take when getting to the stadium. First off the this whole week there were many events leading up to AKARAKA, festivals, and parades, as well as events to have get togethers’ with your friends. A lot of those events included alcohol and games. About yesterday or today I should say, so many artists went. I didn’t know half of them but the other half I had heard songs from or known about through tv shows I got into while I was here. I wish I could post all the videos I took while I was there. It was an amazing event, but when it was over my group of friends and I realized we hadn’t eaten all day. So what do we do when we are super hungry? We go to our spot! It’s a Korean BBQ restaurant in which we have become friends with the lady who works there. She sometimes gives us 서비스 which is service (free food). It is not always free food but sometimes she forgets a cider for us and makes that up by giving us 순두부 찌개 sundubu jjigae. Which is tofu soup with veggies and sometimes meat. It is really good with rice! Before we got to the restaurant we had to walk all the way to sinchon and as I mentioned my friend is hurt. We convinced her to go with us and it did take 30 to 40 minutes to get there, but it was worth it. We contemplated going to somewhere closer because of Annie, but she said since we were already half way there might as well go all the way. At one point we had to make a circle around her so we people would be more aware about our friend. Interesting discovery, not many Koreans here care if you are hurt or not they will still shove and push to get through. The video about AKARAKA should be on youtube if you want to see what I am talking about. Also on the day of AKARAKA it was teacher appreciation day. On this day many students give their teachers a carnation and chocolates. I don’t really know the meaning of the carnation, but it is very common. Anyways I have to work on my Korean and my homework from psychology. Talk to you guys next week 안녕!

P.S. I forgot to mention, but my friends and I are going to Japan next week!!!! The next post will be from Japan! On a side note sorry the video is side ways I don’t know how to fix it.

20150515_173011