Week 6 in Barcelona

I did a lot this week around Barcelona and Spain. I went to Girona on Sunday, we took the train and it was about an 2 hour ride which wasn’t too bad. The only part that was hard was being in time to make the 830 am train! We visited a jewish museum which was pretty interesting, and ate at a catalan restaurant and fell in love with catalan crema! SO GOOD. This city had a lot of roman ruins, it had a huge roman wall that spanned for miles and miles and myself and the group I went with all climbed it and the views were incredible. Later in the week I visited Parc Guell for the second time, I love it there! Gaudi a famous artist in Barcelona and the park is filled with his work/architect. I also fell in love with a Mexican restaurant here in Barcelona, it’s called Rosa Negra and they have amazing authentic tasting Mexican food! It reminded me of home, and made me miss the food we have!

Catalan Crema

Catalan Crema

Girona, Spain

Girona, Spain

Park Guell/City view of Barcelona

Park Guell/City view of Barcelona

One thought on “Week 6 in Barcelona

1. I just recently went to Park Guell for the first time! I thought it was amazing too and had so much color! I feel like the rest of Barcelona wasn’t at all what I expected of what Barcelona would be but the Paella there is definitely delicious! Not to mention the Sangria! 😉