Can it really be week three?!

I can hardly believe I only have one week left in this amazing city. I have been trying to fit as much in as I can in the little time I have left in London. Week four is going to be a crazy week. I will be dealing with homework, field trips, seeing all the things I still want to see, and lastly, spending time with the amazing people I have met.

Yesterday was my first experience with Harrods and I can honestly say it will probably be my last, although it was a lot of fun it was also insane! I spent at least three hours walking around looking at all the wonderful things housed there. It was chaos!They seriously have EVERYTHING you could possibly thinking of… Watches, including a $4,000,000 watch, food, furniture, pets, restaurants, and clothing. It was awesome walking through all the different restaurants and smelling all the wonderful smells of pizzas cooking, or bread being made.  There wasn’t a quite minute during my time in Harrods. I probably can’t afford anything on any of six stories of the building, but it was still fun to look at all the over priced idioms.

Also, yesterday I went to The Natural History Museum. It was one of the coolest museums I have ever been into. Most of the museums in London have free admission making them even more enjoyable. The Natural History Museum is a museum you can take your time and read about the different things, or just look around at the different things and cruse through. It was pretty crowded in some of the rooms, but overall not to bad. Even just the inside of the building is beautiful and not something you can easily see back in the states.

One thought on “Can it really be week three?!

1. The time here does fly by. Harrods sounds amazing. I visited a similar department store in Paris, could not afford to buy a single thing, but did a lot of gaping at the extraordinary prices and wonderful items.

Your visit to the natural history museum provided a nice balance to Harrods.

Michele