Back in the States

When arriving in London, I was a bit nervous but I remember getting there and all my worries and stresses went away. I was surrounded by absolute beauty. And arriving back home I had mixed emotions. I was happy to see all my friends and family members but at the same time, I wasn’t ready to leave. I still felt like I had much more to see, and to learn. Although I do appreciate being able to call my family and have better connection with them in the states than I did in Europe, It was almost nice to step away from all Internet connection for a while. I feel like I was really able to appreciate where I was and now that I am back, It all just seems more real that I was actually there by looking at some of these photos.

The City of London behind me while standing on the Harry Potter Bridge

The Olympics Area

The Olympics Area

Deserts at Harrods Market

Deserts at Harrods Market

The Natural Science Museum of London

The Natural Science Museum of London

Kind Henry's Castle

King Henry’s Castle

I was able to connect more to London itself with out having that connection right at hand.

I feel like I was able to grow so much in those two weeks, a piece of me is different in the way I look at things now. I defiantly appreciate being close to my family and friends, but being on my own gave me the confidence I needed to keep a straight head and continue with my goals.

I had a nice surprise by having all my sister come to the airport to pick me up, I was very happy to see them.

My three sisters and Mother

My three sisters and Mother

Jenny

One thought on “Back in the States

1. Welcome home, Jenny. Two weeks goes by so quickly, and I hope you have the opportunity to travel abroad for a longer time in the future. However, you still observed so much, learned so much, and gained greater self-confidence in the short time you were away. Michele