LONDON LONDON LONDON and MORE LONDON VIEWS

One of the most fascinating images that my eyes were able to see was the Tower Bridge, its blue colors popped out from the craziness going on all around. Its located on the Thames River. Also called the London bridge, it is able to be raised to let boats through, one of the only bridges that can do so. Its located between the city of London and Southwark. Build by the Romans with a  mid-evil trend that seems to apply to many building around the area. It looks like a castles tower over the river. Check it out for yourself…

London Bridge

London Bridge

In the picture along-side with me is one of my first friends made in London, thus making the trip go along with much more laughs and good times. This day was very chilly, soon after this photo was taken, I was walking backwards turning to the scenery. Being the clumsy person that I am, I stepped into a big puddle of water as I was walking back. Embarrassed I was but it soon only made for more laughs, and another memory made. Located around here were many coffee shops, offices, and pubs, making the spot, a touristic attracting. Luckily, we came early in the day and were able to walk around with-out it being too crowded.

This very same day, I was taken to see a play written by William Shakespeare called Twelfth Night or What You Will. The theatre The Apollo itself was a recreation of the globe theatre which was destroyed due to a fire back in 1613. The production was sensational and yet so was the stage itself.

The Apollo Theatre in Picadilli London

The Apollo Theatre in Picadilli London Front Stage
The ceiling of the Apollo Theatre

The ceiling of the Apollo Theatre

The production being a dramatic comedy, containing many scenes lasted three in a half hours, but well worth it. As soon as I entered I felt a warm feeling inside, being able to sit in an incredible piece of art, and piece of history.

Jenny

One thought on “LONDON LONDON LONDON and MORE LONDON VIEWS