The Christmas Story

Some of my friends got free tickets to a play since one of the doctors that they work with was directing it. The play was The Christmas Story which is pretty nice being away from home for the Holidays (They take Christmas very seriously here, esp when it comes to decorating). The play was really good, the acting was great and very comical, and I understood most of it despite it being in Spanish. We had been doing a detox for the 3 days  prior so 3 out of the 4 of us were very hungry, and at 8:30 (when our detox ended) we went and got a muffin and coffee since that was the same time as intermission. Best coffee and muffin EVER!!! So blessed 🙂Image

2 thoughts on “The Christmas Story

1. The theater experience sounds so interesting, and I love the photo you posted. I would enjoy learning more about the detox. Was that part of your alternative medicine class? It sounds like it. What was the regimen for the detox and how did you feel afterwards? Michele

• Yes, the detox was part of my class… For the detox we had to go 3 days without eating meat, flour, sugar, or any processed foods and we had to drink 8ozs of a tea and a spoonful of olive oil before each meal. I didnt feel too much different afterwards because it was actually pretty similar to my diet at home aside from the no meat part and the additional tea.