Hasta Luego Argentina…!

I love the time that I have spent in Argentina. My first impression was not a happy one. But once I spent some time here, I began to love the city. The people here are so generous. Whether I was on a bus, at a bar, or walking down the street, there was always someone who wanted to chat with me. I visited several different schools while I was here. When I told the students that I was from the United States, their eyes lit up. They wanted to speak English so bad. It was awesome to be able to converse with them and help them with their English. They also helped me with my Spanish!

Image

My final week is coming to an end. I have done so many things that I never thought could be possible. I have met some wonderful people in the process and I am going to miss seeing them everyday.

Image

This has been a wonderful experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. I have had so many interactions that have made me love to travel. Argentina is a great place to visit and I would recommend it to anyone who is up for a great adventure. There are so many things to see and wonderful places to experiences. I have had the time of my life! I was even offered a teaching job while I was there!

Image

So I am definitely considering going back when I finish my undergraduate degree. Argentina has made my visit wonderful, I can not wait to go back!

Image

I wanted to thank everyone who made this trip possible for me; my family, friends, teachers, and all the staff in Rosario that made my experience unforgettable. Thank You!

2 thoughts on “Hasta Luego Argentina…!

1. I would love to hear more about the job you were offered. That must have been thrilling. I can see the impact this experience has had on you, and it sounds like you have some new options to consider post-graduation. I’ll look forward to seeing what doors open for you in the future. Michele

2. Haha, you got the bus pic in there! I’m so glad you had such a great trip. You should definitely go back! The principal of that school sounded very genuine in her offer of jobs, I would love to see you working down there! 🙂 enjoy the rest of your summer!