Argentina Here I Come!

It’s hard telling what my host culture will be like. I can sit here and list several details that I have read about Argentina, but I don’t think that it would do that country justice. I am really anxious to travel out of the country and see what this Argentina has to offer.

I can picture myself being like this bolt below. When I am abroad, I will be strung in all these different directions at once. My emotions will be up and down and all around. But I know that this will be an experience of a life time and I can not wait to arrive in Rosario!

Image
From what I have read, Argentines are meat lovers. It just so happens that I am a huge fan of meat as well. I believe that I eat meat at least once a day. So I am certain that I will fit in with those who love to eat meat!

Image
Where I am at in my life right now before this trip, I consider to be like a flower. I am growing slowly everyday, until that one day that a miracle happens and I will bloom into a beautiful flower. Going on this trip is going to help me grow. When I return, I will be blossomed and ready to embark on my new adventures that life bring.  Melissa

Image

One thought on “Argentina Here I Come!