Student Enrichment Program
Home » How to applyMenu
How to apply
To apply for the SEP you must meet the following criteria:
Qualify in at least one of the following ways:
- Be a “first-generation” undergraduate college student. (Neither of your parents has a Bachelor’s degree)
- Meet federal financial eligibility requirements.
- Have a documented physical or learning disability.
Also, to have applied or plan to apply to Western Oregon University
- Incoming freshman
- Transfer students
- Continuing WOU students
This application will take about 15 minutes to complete. At the end of this application, you will need to include responses to the following two short answer prompts.
- Tell us about your greatest academic challenges. How do they most impact your educational experience?
- Tell us about your greatest personal challenges. How do these challenges most impact your educational experience?
Apply Online Here!
Download a PDF Application Here!
Summer Bridge/Destination Western Program
Destination Western is a two-week residential program designed to help students build the skills needed to succeed in college-level writing and math. Participants will take two non-credit courses throughout the two week program in small groups, as well as participate in academic activities, workshops, and social events!
Find more info and the application link at wou.edu/destinationwestern