Academic complaints can be related to areas such as grading, assignments, syllabus related items, program admission, academic advising, and other course-related conduct that impairs learning.

For information about this and other available options to address concerns, please visit
Use of this form is NOT mandatory. If you choose to not use this form, we recommend that you review the listed questions and address those topics in your complaint.

Click here to download the Academic Complaint Form


The Academic Complaint Form is a fillable Word form. Once completed, you may email the form to the Division Chair, or print it out and deliver to their office (or send via regular or campus mail). A list of division chairs and the subjects/majors they are responsible for can be found at

Please see for instructions on initiating an academic complaint.


Office of Academic Affairs

503-838-8271 | or e-mail: | Location: Lieuallen Administration Building, Room 202