MSSP Mission Statement
The office of Multicultural Student Services & Programs is committed to the recruitment, retention and graduation of historically underrepresented & underserved populations by providing educational opportunities and outstanding programming for ethnically and culturally diverse students. MSSP strives to enrich the undergraduate experience and foster a supportive environment for students of color to live, learn and grow as active members of the Western Oregon University community and as individuals.
- Personal Guidance, Academic Advising, and Advocacy
- Facilitate the Successful Transition of first-year students
- Cultural/Social Activities and Events
- Referrals to University and Community Resource
- Student Recognition and Graduation Celebrations