HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Select from the drop-down menu below to choose how you would like to connect with an MSSP advisor. MSSP services are available remotely and in-person, please remember to indicate your preference when making an appointment.
You can also contact us directly to make an appointment.
DON'T USE THIS ONE IT IS HIDDEN ON PURPOSE
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Click here to Make an appointment online
- Log into your WOU Portal
- Select the blue WCS icon in your Portal home
- Select click on the blue “Make an appointment“ button
- Who do you want to make an appointment with?: choose Advising
- Service: under Multicultural Student Services & Programs, select the service you need (*Para servicios en español, seleccione el servicio en español)
- Pick a Date (Please note that appointments must be made minimum 24 hours in advance)
- Under All Filters: select the Staff you would like to meet with and How you would like to meet (virtual or in-person), then for location select Office of Multicultural Student Services & Programs. You can leave Course blank
- On the right side, select a time
- Under Would you like to share anything else? Add any comments about your needs and your phone number
- Then click Schedule
Other ways to make an appointment:
- Call us: (503) 838-8737
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat us: Use the google chat system in your WOU email and chat email@example.com
- Stop by our Office: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. We are located in Room 212 (2nd floor) of the Werner University Center.
Click here for Weekly Drop-in Advising
MSSP offers Weekly Drop-in Advising every Thursday from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. (*Drop-in appointments are first come-first serve)
In person: Stop by our MSSP Office (Room 212, 2nd Floor of the WUC) between 3-5pm
Online: Follow the steps below
1. Log in to your WOU portal
2. Log in to your WOU email
3. Use the Google Hangout (Chat) feature in your email to chat firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Chat us and indicate to meet with an available advisor
5. You will then be then sent a zoom link to connect
The Diversity Scholars Program provides academic and personal support to students who have been recognized for their academic excellence and their commitment to diversity. We provide opportunities to explore and participate in activities that allow them to demonstrate their knowledge and appreciation of diversity and inclusion.
The On-Track program is designed to provide historically underrepresented and underserved college students with a support program that will assist in ensuring academic and personal success, as well as provide opportunities for social development. The On-Track program welcomes both new and current students at Western Oregon University.
The MCR mentors are committed in assisting in the retention of historically underrepresented & underserved students. They provide a personal perspective and guidance to new students from first-generation, low-income, and/or underrepresented backgrounds.
Multicultural Student Union
MSU mission is to promote diversity and cultural awareness throughout the Western Oregon University campus and the surrounding community. MSU gives students, faculty and staff an opportunity to share their cultural background while learning about others.