To transfer Willamette Promise credit to your college or university, order a transcript. Your first ten are free.

Please review the Transcript Ordering Instructions, below, before proceeding.

Transcript Ordering Instructions

  • Open the Western Oregon University Transcript Portal.
  • At the bottom of the page, select “Order Transcript”.
  • Click “Create Account”.
  • Fill out the required information and select “Submit”.
    • Student ID: DO NOT enter your SSID or high school ID number here! Just leave it blank unless you know your WOU student ID, which starts with a “V”. If you’re not sure, leave it blank.
    • SSN: If you don’t have a SSN, enter 0000.
  • Select where you would like your transcripts sent and click “Continue”.
  • To finish your order, select, “Checkout”.
  • The next page confirms that you are consenting to the release of your transcript. Check the “I ACCEPT” box and click the “Next” button.
  • Review the displayed transcript to make sure it is correct, then click the “Confirm” button.

Your transcript order will be processed as soon as possible. You can log back into the system and check on the status.

You have access to 10 free transcripts.

Ready to order a transcript?

Click the button below to proceed to the transcript-ordering system. It will open in a new window/tab – keep this page open in case you have questions during the ordering process.

Transferability and What to Consider When Applying to College

A list of course transfers between WOU and other schools Opens in new window (aka “Transfer Articulation”) is available from the Office of the Registrar. Please keep in mind that colleges and universities have the ultimate responsibility to evaluate all transfer credit and to determine if it meets the standards of their academic programming; therefore there is no exact rule for how credits transfer, whether those credits are from Willamette Promise, another accelerated credit program, or a more traditional college program.

Western Oregon credits through the Willamette Promise transfer to most public institutions, but may transfer as elective credits. Our partner agency, WESD, has compiled more specific information about how Willamette Promise credit is accepted at individual public colleges and universities in Oregon: Willamette Promise Transcripts and Transferability Opens in new window. Some small, private, liberal arts colleges have rigid credit transfer policies and do not accept any type of accelerated or dual enrollment credits.

Policies for credit transfer are typically listed on a university’s website, with their admissions information. We encourage you to take a look at the policies for the universities to which you plan to apply. Then, make an informed decision about where you choose to apply that includes understanding these policies. In today’s economy, choosing a school that accepts your credit should be a consideration in your final decision. It can make a significant difference in the cost of your college education.

We are happy to help individual students and families through this process: Contact information for Willamette Promise staff at WESD Opens in new window



Willamette Promise

503-540-4420 |