- Every submission should have a title and be emailed as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Please leave your name off of your submissions, as this will assist us during the voting process.
- We accept: short stories, creative essays, poetry, scripts/screenplays, lyrics, photography, art of any medium, spoken-word, music compositions and recordings.
- Submissions must not exceed 10 pieces of work. No more than four submissions per contributor will be published per issue, but additional submitted work may be considered for future issues.
- Due to space constraints, all written work has a word limit of 1,500 words.
- Art must be in digital format. Please take high quality photos of artwork for the best printing result.
- Submissions may include a short description to help readers in understanding the piece. This is not a requirement.
- Digital music submissions will be included in the digital album during Spring term only.
- Submissions are accepted all year. However, submissions must meet the deadline to be considered for the current issue.
- The Editor-in-Chief reserves the right to edit submissions, but will not publish the edited version without the creator’s permission.
For Accepted Contributors
- Accepted creators must fill out this release form: Northwest Passage Release Form. Please return to the EIC via email or drop off at their office: Terry House, rm. 110.
- Submissions may be accepted under a pseudonym or featured as a work by “anonymous”.
All materials and content within this publication are property of the Northwest Passage, for the duration of first publishing rights, a six month period, after which time all content submitted by the individual contributor reverts back to the author. All materials and content printed here may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed. Any other usage must follow the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported license.