Gentle House is managed by Conference and Event Services. We are currently taking reservations for the Summer of 2021 on a first come, first served basis. We hope to collect your preferred date and relevant information, however we cannot commit to your event until closer to the event date – when hopefully, more will be known about the trajectory of the current pandemic.
We strongly recommend you schedule a backup location until more is clear about State and OA guidelines. For now, we are only taking inquiries. Please contact us via email or phone to place your tentative reservations, and with questions.
Gentle House is available to host any WOU Department functions or to use as a venue for Faculty, Staff and Student Club or Organizational meetings. Please be aware that we are currently operating under the latest guidance of the Governor’s office regarding group sizes and general COVID-19 measures. See below for details.
- The facility will be unlocked for you at the reserved time. You will not need a key.
- A Gentle House Representative will be present for the first 1/2 hour of your reservation as well as the last 1/2 hour of the reservation.
- If applicant is late for start of reservation, the given index will be billed at a rate of $15 an hour to cover student time and wages.
- Changes to event time after the event has been confirmed may not be able to be accommodated.
- Paid rental items (linens, place settings, etc.) must be requested 2 weeks prior to the event.
- WOU-sponsored or hosted events must request to use the Gentle House through the Conference and Event Services department.
Please tell us more about your event using the link below. Alternatively, the contact information at the bottom of this page is
available to make an event request.